Home > Services > Arbitration
ADMINISTRATION OF ARBITRATION PROCEEDINGS
The service includes the administration of ordinary arbitrations, expedited arbitrations, as well as emergency arbitrations.
- Prestigious list of referees, national and international, subject to permanent updating.
- Flexible, internationally standardized rules and procedures that can be tailored to meet the needs of each case.
- Adequate supervision, organization and administration of arbitrations guaranteed by the Superior Council of Arbitration and the General Secretariat.
- Administrative assistance, logistical and technological support for arbitrations through our qualified team of Arbitral Secretaries.
- Table of fixed administrative fees and expenses, which allows the costs of arbitration to be foreseen.
- Virtual platforms of the Roundtable of Parties and Online Arbitration (AOL) for the submission of briefs and the monitoring of cases in real time, respectively.